Looking for an easy peasy dressing that is perfect for salad – or for my purposes, a tasty dip for crudite?
Look no further. Allow me to present you with this delicious recipe for Easy French Tarragon Dressing!
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp dried French tarragon
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 3/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground cracked pepper
- In bowl, place French tarragon, minced garlic, honey, mustard, mayonnaise, salt & pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Add vinegar and stir well to combine. Add oil slowly in a stream while still whisking to make an emulsion.